Books and Services
There is very little material readily available to assist with the emotional abuse aspect of safeguarding training. We can help with that:
- many schools have whole of school training attended by teachers and perhaps governors and other school workers - we have training materials available to supplement your normal safeguarding whole of school training;
- many local authorities provide courses for safeguarding - we have courses available to cover the emotional abuse aspects of safeguarding, which can be delivered as stand-alone courses, or to supplement existing courses;
- schools or school consortia may like to have a training session about emotional abuse in the classroom - we can do that;
- schools or school consortia may like to have a training session for teachers to use the self-assessment tools in this book - we can run sessions for such groups of teachers;
- a school, or school consortium, may wish to provide pupils with a self-assessment workshop - we can conduct a session to find out what your pupils really feel, and obtain input for management and planning.
There are three versions of the book available:
Paperback: ISBN 978-1-909231-03-0
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-909231-04-7
eBook: ISBN 978-1-909231-05-4
The book is: Emotional Abuse in the Classroom: the forgotten dimension of safeguarding, child protection, and safer recruitment.
If you would like to purchase multiple copies of the book, please get in contact for a quote. Training or seminar sessions can include copies of the book or separate notes.